Specifically designed and constructed for an optimized women’s racing fit, the Stella Motegi incorporates race-derived protection systems and high levels of comfort in its premium, full grain leather chassis. With a name that pays homage to Japan’s twin ring circuit, this suit offers durability and abrasion resistance and a mesh liner providing exceptional comfort on longer rides.
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimized female fit and constructed with premium 1.3mm full-grain bovine leather for high levels of abrasion resistance, comfort and durability.
- Multiple-stitched main seam construction provides maximum tear resistance in the event of an impact and offers improved durability.
- High-density perforation zones throughout suit plus perforated leather panels on torso and arms offer optimum cooling performance.
- Extended, reinforced stretch fiber panels on the sides of the torso, arms, crotch and legs. Stretch fabric accordion inserts on rear shoulders.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position.
- Removable, CE certified protectors on elbows, shoulders and knees.
- External Dynamic Fiction Shield (DFS) shoulder protection offers abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx and upper arms enhances fit and comfort.
- Snap connection system allows integration with Alpinestars CE level 2 certified Nucleon Back Protector for the ultimate in protection.
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest insert available as accessory).
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
- Removable mesh liner features built-in stretch inserts to ensure a snug fit and is washable for extra convenience.
- Premium YKK fasteners used throughout including flat-profile YKK semi auto lock wrist zippers.
- Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.